A downloadable tool for Windows
- Improved record quality for WebM
- Recording resolution can be changed with the "U" hotkey
- Further improvement to fluid
- Effect force can be changed
- Effect speed can be changed
- Improved Fluid render and collisions
- Fluid test (Point with mouse, hold E)
- Record can be done in GIF or WebM Format (R or T)
- Added the option to set the Z index
- You can record WebM files using the T and Y keys
- Effects can be added with the hotkeys 0-9
- You can now access the gallery with saved images from the app
- Created a WEBGL Client, currently it can only show one image per player.
- There is a new "Save image" Button to show the image latter on the WEBGL player.
- To Use It:
- Set up the image the way you want it.
- Save the image with the "Save Image" button
- Go to "3DImages" folder and find the created image
- Copy the image.png and data.json files to the "3DImage" folder in the client.
- Open index.html and test it out.
What is is?
This is a tool i being working that with 2 or 3 button presses you can add some 3D effects on your 2D images. You can just select a image from your HD and import in the tool, with some clicks it will generate a 3D version of that image.
How it work?
Just see the video tutorial explaining how to make the tool work.
It contains only one Effect you can apply to the image, other than that is exactly like the full version.
By getting the full version the most important part is that is helping me to keep developing and improving this tool, there is stuff that i want to implement like more effects and a client. Also improve the GIF load and add webM support. By getting the full version you also can use all effects currently available on the tool.
Examples made with the tool:
- In simulation:
Rotate the screen: WASD
Reset Rotation: Space
Mouse camera: Right Mouse Btn
Interact: Left Mouse Btn
Zoom: Mouse Scroll
Hide Interface: F
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- DevelopmentJul 10, 2017