A downloadable tool for Windows
Select static images (jpg/png) from your HD and quickly add animations and physics effects using a set of easy tools.
Animations can be saved/loaded for later use, as well been recorded in mp4/gif format.
In the full version you get:
- All Physics effects to be applied to your image, as well configurations options for it.
- Full animation can be saved and loaded, so you don't need to set the animations each time you open the app.
- Shapes can be changed to fit the image, instead of only oval shapes.
- PNG images can be layered, to add depth to the animation and add effects to only a few layers (Multiple PNG files)
- Multiple animations Tool:
- Eyes: Animate the blinking effect of an eye, and add pupil animation.
- Hair: Animate hair moving to the wind.
- Hips: Animate hips moving.
- Mouth: Animate a moth opening and closing, to simulate breathing or similar effect.
- Talk: Lips can be synced to voices from your computer, so simulate talk.
- Modifiers: Change the physics on a small area to simulate a harder surface or add a delay, to simulate hands or something similar.
- Each tool comes with a array of effects and configurations.
- Each configuration can be saved as a prefab, and each image can have multiple prefabs you can select to play the animations the way you want.
- Free updates and improvements.
- In Play Mode:
Rotate the screen: WASD
Reset Rotation: Space
Mouse camera: Right Mouse Btn
Interact: Left Mouse Btn
Zoom: Mouse Scroll
Hide Interface: F
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New V2.7.2!5 days ago
- Pic2Jelly 2.7.1 [Beta] is out!16 days ago
- Version 2.7 is Out. Better record loop tool.59 days ago
- Perfect loop recording tool!93 days ago
- Version 2.6 [Beta] is outJun 07, 2019
- Not so small update soonJun 03, 2019
- Small update coming soonMay 03, 2019
- V2.5 launched!Jan 28, 2019