A downloadable tool for Windows
Transform static images to animated ones using a set of easy tools.
Animation are calculated in real time using a physic engine, adding real physics to your image.
- All Physics effects to be applied to your image, as well configurations options for it.
- Full animation can be saved and loaded to later use.
- Transparent images can be stacked to create better results.
- 3D scenes to use as background.
- Post effect and Camera effects to add depth to the animation.
- Animation Tools:
- Eyes: Animate the blinking effect of an eye, and add pupil animation.
- Hair: Animate hair moving to the wind.
- Mouth: Animate a moth opening and closing, to simulate breathing or similar effect.
- Talk: Lips can be synced to voices from your computer, so simulate talk.
- Full Body: Animate movement of a moving body.
- Physic area: Create a area that respond to mouse interaction and is calculated in real time.
- Modifiers: Change the physics on a small area to simulate a harder surface or add a delay, to simulate hands or something similar.
- Each tool comes with a array of effects and configurations.
- Each configuration can be saved as a prefab, and each image can have multiple prefabs you can select to play the animations the way you want.
- Free updates and improvements.
Sprite from examples: Liah [https://liah0227.itch.io/]
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Would you like to see this on steam?Jan 06, 2020
- Pic2Jelly 2.9! New ExamplesSep 25, 2019
- New V2.7.2!Sep 10, 2019
- Pic2Jelly 2.7.1 [Beta] is out!Aug 30, 2019
- Version 2.7 is Out. Better record loop tool.Jul 17, 2019
- Perfect loop recording tool!Jun 14, 2019
- Version 2.6 [Beta] is outJun 07, 2019
- Not so small update soonJun 03, 2019