Perfect loop recording tool!
A new experimental tool for recording perfects loops.
Waring: This will mess the animation values, so save a prefab before.
Since this app work with real time dynamics and a lot of parameters, chances are that your animation will never do a perfect animation loop.
Activating this tool, it will attempt to sync all the parameters to create a perfect animation loop.
It will also deactivate stuff like post-effect, that would not sync with the animation.
At last, once you hit record, it will attempt to automatic stop recording after a perfect loop. Creating a seamless gif/web/mp4
So, here is the tutorial:
- Do your animation as always.
- Save the animation as a prefab.
- Open the Record Menu.
- Click the Loop button. This is modify your animation so it can perform a perfect loop.
- A new slider will appear, that you can control the overall speed of the animation.
- Configure the width/height, resolution and framerate of the animation.
- Wait for the animation to stabilize, since it still use real time physics, it will take some seconds to the animation to stabilize.
- Hit R/T/I to start recording, the record will stop by itself after a perfect loop.
- Check the WebM folder to see if you like the results. If not, just try again.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.